Attorney Robert Petty grew up in Canton, Ohio. Always an incredibly hard worker, he worked several jobs in the hospitality industry to put himself through Kent State University. As a result of his time working around the public, Robert began to gravitate to social sciences, which ultimately led him to his career in law. He earned his law degree from Ohio State University and began practicing family law. Robert understands the emotionally charged nature of this area of practice and is effective in helping each client he serves manage their expectations while helping them achieve a favorable resolution.
Robert is a single father and regularly volunteers at his daughter’s school and coaches in the Dublin Soccer League. He is also an enthusiastic golfer and enjoys engaging in outdoor activities.
- J.D. from Moritz College of Law at The Ohio State University
- B.A. in Economics from Kent State University
- Supreme Court of Ohio
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Columbus Bar Association
- Central Ohio Association for Justice
- Ohio Association for Justice
- Central Ohio Association of Juvenile Attorneys
Area(s) of Expertise
- Family Law
- Child Custody and Support
- Juvenile Delinquency
- Abuse, Neglect and Dependency
View Attorney Robert Petty's Avvo and LinkedIn.